Sadness

Well, a month or so ago, I decided to go back to work. I now work at a clinic and I enjoy being able to I paid for that with my money. To my dismay, I'm still not happy. Every day, it's a struggle to not snap ! I can't figure out what is wrong with me. I try to have simple coversations with coworkers and I get nothing back. Yea I get it I'm new still and you don't know me. Well have you attempted to get to me, nope not one inch.  Another struggle is the job worth it... Finically speaking .. Making per hr to chalking it up car payment insurance and day care costs. Honestly, I feel like I win but I lose. It just sucks to be unhappy.
Every weekend I have to find new ways to make my kids happy. Being stuck in a house really isn't fun to me. I literally had no car for four years. I walked places and stuff but seriously I wanted to scream every day. Now I do scream every day on my way back home.
Does it get any better ? Does happiness come to those easily ? Why am I constantly seeking approval by others who have no control over me ? Why have all my so called friends deserted me ? I ask continually to go and do stuff but no one ever agrees to go. My constant struggle to stay a float is getting thin. I'm asking for friendship besides my husband and can't seem to find it.

Comments

Popular Posts