Airbrush perfect legs

  I was so Excited to receive my airbrush perfect legs  Voxbox!  I opened it to find a small sample containing a medium shade to put on my legs.  I began to put the sample onto my left leg where it was a very strong tinted orange color soon as I was done rubbing it all and I could see that my like shade was not going down from that orange tint.  Also it said that it did not streak and but you can clearly see me on the areas that I missed where I did not hit it properly .  This product is very nice and It moisturizes but the orange tint kind of scares me on using on a daily basis.  Have you sunless Tanner's before and had a regretful same kind of feeling right after I apply this onto my leg. I noticed that I had to wash my hands immediately afterwords or they would've stayed orange luckily the sample came right off with soap and water like directed I used on because that is the best so that I know to use on removing some lotions.
I recieved this sample from +Influenster pips

Comments

Popular Posts