Frosty vox box

#frostyvoxbox I got this box free for product testing via influenster.com
#GetADVANCED #SugarPlum #CelestialTea #LoveMyEcoHairBrush #Rimmel #McCormickGourmet #SweetSide  


I can't tell you enough that I love  trying out new products and I couldn't wait to get this box ! I enjoyed all the products !
The thyme is perfect to cook a pork loin with and to throw on any kind of chicken !
The sugar plum lipstick is a perfect lipstick for the holidays ! It's lasts long too !
My Eco hair brush keeps my hair from getting all tangled and it's perfect to throw in my brush ! My eyeliner was easy to apply and easy to take off with my new Rimmel makeup remover ! I also really liked the candy cane tea !
Best part of my vox box was the fruit vines ! My kids devoured them !
http://instagram.com/p/wo7AnrgUM-/

Comments

Popular Posts