180 Breast firming lotion


     The Product that I am reviewing now is called one 800 beauty is timeless breast firming solution. It says it's for all skin types and it also says it is a clinically approved formula promotes hydration. The packaging itself is very elegant. It is a very discrete bottle. I open the bottle and poured a peasize amount onto my finger.The amount itself was suffice for one breast. I started to and I could see a very distinctive white like somewhat like a lotion going on so you could see where it's going onto the breast them apart it's not. The only thing I would not recommend is smelling it because it has a very strong odor. I don't know exactly where it is formulated to lift but it's worth a shot. Great product. 
    This product is perfect for women who just finished breast-feeding . It firms perfectly. It does go on kind of oily but it is a good thing to have to get your tone back into your breasts

Comments

Popular Posts